FutureRistic Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureRistic Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay

Welcome to FutureRistic Gaming

2 posters

I want these rules of all law orgs.

Assassin hunter
    Assassin hunter

I want these rules of all law orgs. Empty I want these rules of all law orgs.

Post by Assassin hunter Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Applying wanted levels:
    Wrong siding/Drug dealing/Hitting a cop car- 1 wanted level.
    Hostility to the public/Illegal holding of a fire-arm/Murder- 2 wanted levels.
    Fleeing from a pull over call/Store robbing/Attacking a law enforcer unarmed- 3 wanted levels.
    Fleeing from a pull over call+Attacking a law enforcer(either with a fire-arm or with a melee weapon)/Serial killer- 4 wanted levels.
    Fleeing from a pull over call+Killing a law enforcer- 5 wanted levels.
    Serial law enforcers killer/Fleeing using an air-craft/a sea vehicle- 6 wanted levels.

Wanted levels answering
    San Andreas Police Department will chase suspects from 1-6 wanted levels (co-operating with SWAT and SAAF is very recommended) .
    Special Weapons And Tactics will chase suspects from 3-6 wanted levels(co-operating with SAPD and SAAF is very recommended).
    San Andreas Armed Forces will chase suspects from 4-6 wanted levels(co-operating with SWAT and SAPD is very recommended).

NOTE:- SECRET IF YOU LIKED THIS RULES PLEASE POST IT TO ALL LAWS ORGANIZATION FOLDER

EMAD_ALI
    EMAD_ALI

I want these rules of all law orgs. Empty Re: I want these rules of all law orgs.

Post by EMAD_ALI Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:04 pm

hmmm, Nice idea man but we need more players for more fun I'm trying to invite many guys and u try to invite your friends if u can.
    Assassin hunter
    Assassin hunter

I want these rules of all law orgs. Empty Re: I want these rules of all law orgs.

Post by Assassin hunter Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Smile yes i did, 1 player came in server

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:04 pm